Join our private Facebook Community, specifically for women 40 and older
Come join us! This is an active, highly supportive community private community of women just like you. You'll always feel supported - whether you are struggling with someone or celebrating a win.
Our free community is a safe place to ask questions, talk about your insights, share your stories and support others who are also breaking their alcohol habit.
Inside the group you will find free training on:
- The effects of alcohol on your brain and body
- Mindfulness for beginners
- Creating healthy new habits and routines
See you inside the community!
Are you ready to transform your relationship with alcohol?
What if I told you that you have incredible power over alcohol?
Sound crazy? Its not.
- Start with one glass that turns into the whole bottle
- Have a love/hate relationship with alcohol
- Tried to stop or cut back unsuccessfully
- Don't think "Alcoholic" describes you
- Drink to have fun
- Drink to manage stress or anxiety
- Want to wake up in the morning feeling amazing
- Are ready to make a positive change in your life
Then, my friend, you are in the right place.
Here's how a Certified Wellness Coach can help
Just the thought of going alcohol free can be overwhelming. I know, I've been there. My whole life revolved around alcohol in some way, everything from social events and family gatherings to killing a bottle (or two) of wine every evening after work. I tried using willpower to quit, but that only worked for a short time and then I was back in the alcohol cycle again.
The truth is that I gained control over alcohol and started living my life again when I stopped trying to quit. And, I can show you how to do the same with my "Rethink Your Drink" coaching program.
How do I get started?
Simply click the link below to schedule a no-charge 30 minute call with Julie.
During this call I will share with you the 5 things that might be holding you back in regaining control over alcohol and the #1 thing that will kickstart you towards living a life where alcohol is irrelevant.